BA Morning

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BA Morning

Here we can share some information about the BA

Essay, Homework

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Essay, Homework Empty Essay, Homework

Post  Admin Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:42 pm

by chrixxx Yesterday at 18:49
    can someone tell me how am i going to do the essay with a thousand words¿?
    and shofiss i need you¡ Shocked ¡¡ right now na na right now na na pale[b]

Re: essay, homework
    by Admin Today at 15:27
    pues mira te lo pondre en español pa que no aia mal entendidos... nadamas el topic es "the best way to learn a foreign language" nada mas lo unico que quiere la teacher es que le pongamos aca algo estetico como sangria i todo eso sin falta de ortografias i un poco de lenguaje academico ai si alguna otra pregunta namas postea.

i aqui te dejo unas madres que encontre sobre el MLA:

The MLA suggests that, when creating a document on a computer, the writer try to maintain a series of guidelines that make it easier for people to read a composition without causing the style to distract from the content.

1. Choose Courier New or Times New Roman, 12-point font.
    2. All margins should be set to 1 inch.
    3. Create a running header 1/2" from the top margin beginning on the right-hand side of page 1 containing your last name and page number with no punctuation between.*
    4. Align text to the left and do not justify. Center titles.
    5. Double space throughout.
    6. Put one space after non-period punctuation marks.
    7. Turn off your word processor's automatic hyphenation feature.
    8. Turn off your word processor's automatic hyperlink feature (URLs on your works cited page should neither be underlined nor hyperlinked).
    9. Website addresses should be placed between angle brackets to set them apart from the rest of the text.
    10. Print on only one side of each piece of paper.
    11. Although underlining is rendered in print through italicization, MLA style recommends that writers of research papers and scholars preparing manuscripts for publication by presses use underlining, unless directed that italicization is permissible or preferred.[2]

In addition to these general format guidelines, MLA has a specific format for labeling papers for a class. It dictates that one must put the following items left justified above the first paragraph in the following order:

1. Student's whole name - Ex. Jane/John Doe
    2. Professor's name - Ex. Mr./Ms./Mrs./Professor Jones
    3. Class/section - Ex. English 101-05
    4. Date (day, month, year) - Ex. 6 May 2007

"A research paper does not need a title page" (Gibaldi, 6th ed., 134 [Sec. 5.6.8]).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mla_format

i este post se veria mejor en la seccion de "homeworks" xD